Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pen & Ink

lily495-001
Acrylic ink on watercolour paper”
I’m on a roll at the moment, but that seems to happen every new year. Three posts in 3 days is it ?
I love using ink although I’m still relatively new to the medium, I just like playing with it , trying it on different surfaces although so far I think watercolour paper is the favourite. I would be interested in what others use.
My art classes have restarted since yesterday, so I will have less time to paint, I must say I have enjoyed the last two weeks, having the time to paint all day if I wanted to, also was able to clear up the studio a bit and catch up with cleaning brushes. Having said that , I really love running the classes and wouldn’t change things for the world.

1 comment:

  1. Blimey...you have been busy!
    Beautiful drawing and fantastic colours Phil!
    Stew.

    ReplyDelete