Monday, January 10, 2011

The other side

“Along the rocks” Acrylic on canvas.

Copy (2) of PICT0002-2 (2)

Thanks again for all the comments gang, one of which mentioned the view, well this is the view from the other side and it looks fairly serene in this painting I did a few years ago, however this morning it’s cold and the wind is blowing, but at least there’s no frost.

I was very impressed by the painting of the market yesterday by Natasha , I have tried oil pastels several times but have always had a disaster. I like markets, in fact I run a business with my son in law, selling fresh fish on Farmers markets, and before Christmas I had a commission to paint a market stall.

IMG_3884 IMG_3935

IMG_3973

The last was taken in different light unfortunately, but at least you get the idea.